virtual desktop pool RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I’m doing a scenario for a virtual desktop pool (VDI) after i did all the configuration i noticed that each windows 7 virtual machine is restricted to one user at a time i mean if a pool containing one virtual machine just on user can access it at a time but as i read there is something going wrong with me because one virtual machine in a pool must serve more than one user in the same time, can anyone help?

• Moved by Jing0 Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:48 AM (From:Windows Forms General)
    Monday, August 30, 2010 7:47 PM

Answers

• i've searched the categeorys and there is no one for VDI :@

thanks

• Marked as answer by Skoodoo Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:56 AM
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry, this forum is only for discussing windows forms application development questions.

If you have no idea about which forum is the correct one, you can ask a help at “Where is the Forum For…?” forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/whatforum/threads. It is a forum to get advice on where the best place is to ask a question.

Have a nice day. :)

Best regards,

Ling Wang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:48 AM
  • i've searched the categeorys and there is no one for VDI :@

thanks

• Marked as answer by Skoodoo Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:56 AM
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:56 AM