none
Delete post RRS feed

Answers

• The original asker can delete their own post up until it has replies. This post has a reply also marked as answered. I see it is marked abusive but I don't see anything abusive about post.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, September 22, 2017 2:20 PM
  • Generally, posts are deleted if they are abusive, or otherwise violate the terms of use for the forums. Posts by spammers are deleted by the forum admins. Moderators can delete posts in forums they moderate, but they should have good reasons to do this. Some reasons might be duplicate posts, or nonsense posts with no content. As Dave noted, there appears to be nothing wrong with the thread you linked.

Is there some reason why this old answered thread should be deleted? We cannot tell when the question was flagged abusive, and I agree that there is nothing abusive about it.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, September 22, 2017 4:39 PM

All replies

• The original asker can delete their own post up until it has replies. This post has a reply also marked as answered. I see it is marked abusive but I don't see anything abusive about post.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, September 22, 2017 2:20 PM
  • Generally, posts are deleted if they are abusive, or otherwise violate the terms of use for the forums. Posts by spammers are deleted by the forum admins. Moderators can delete posts in forums they moderate, but they should have good reasons to do this. Some reasons might be duplicate posts, or nonsense posts with no content. As Dave noted, there appears to be nothing wrong with the thread you linked.

Is there some reason why this old answered thread should be deleted? We cannot tell when the question was flagged abusive, and I agree that there is nothing abusive about it.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, September 22, 2017 4:39 PM