Office Suite 2003 Re-Install - License Agreement Won't Go Away! RRS feed

• Question

• When I purchased my Dell Laptop in 2005, I had Office Small Business 2003 installed on the computer.  Of course, the CD's were provided to me in the shipment in case a reinstallation was ever needed.  I purchased a new Dell laptop last week and wanted to install the Office 2003 program onto my computer.  Everything has been seemingly successful except for one very annoying issue - every time I launch any of the programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), the License Agreement box keeps opening up and asking me to "accept" or "decline" the terms of the license.  I'm preplexed because during the install process, that dialog box also appeared and I clicked "accept" as part of the reinstallation process.  Is there a way to put this issue to bed so that I don't have to see that License Agreement box every time I open up on of the programs?

Monday, August 16, 2010 8:44 PM

Answers

• Dear customer,

Thank you for using Office. Sorry to hear about the problem you encountered. To better assist you with your issue, please try reposting your Office install question to the form on the Microsoft Answers portal at http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeinstall/threads?filter=answered. The Microsoft Fix it Center forum you are on is limited to the Fix it Center tool only.

Regards

Daniel Chow
    Sr. Software Development Engineer
    Product Quality and Online

This email is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Saturday, September 4, 2010 1:06 AM