unable to convert office home and student trial to full version? RRS feed

• Question

• why am i not able to convert my office home and student trial to the full version?  I have been at this all day and tried everything. Gateway can't help and nothing is working.  I need the full version and I have the product key to activate?  How do I install/activate?

Please Help!

Monday, October 1, 2007 1:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• How to convert a trial version of a 2007 Office suite or program to a full retail perpetual license version:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927756/en-us

Monday, October 1, 2007 2:07 AM
  • I have done this...gone to every MS website andfound nothing helpful.  My trial continues to ask me to convert when I have already done so....I know there must be aproblem because it never ask me to read and agree to the lic agreement...?

Monday, October 1, 2007 10:46 AM
  • Did you purchase a "full version" or "upgrade version" of Microsoft Office 2007?  In order to convert a trial version to a perpetual license version, you need a product key for a "full version".

Monday, October 1, 2007 2:18 PM
  • Did you purchase a "full version" or "upgrade version" of Microsoft Office 2007?  In order to convert a trial version to a perpetual license version, you need a product key for a "full version".

i had the same problems today, i was told my cd was full version ( from ebay) and i put the key in and it said it was configuring the trial. n then that was it, no activation came up after restarting like it said, i still got trial versions of application. so i must have had only the few full versions n the rest trials.  but the person i got it off said its full version. and its not! iv been doing this all day too n im tired, so its going bk
    Tuesday, July 20, 2010 1:31 PM
  • Unfortunately, virtually all the Microsoft software sold on auction web sites, such as eBay, is counterfeit, non-genuine and not authentic.  Next time, purchase your Microsoft software from a trusted, reliable and proven source such as the  Microsoft Store.
    Carey Frisch
    Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:32 PM