none
Microsoft Corp. - "Skype" platform.

Question

• My dear Microsoft Corp. Ladies & Gentlemen: I am looking at the "Skype" platform "users' interface; as of Friday, 07 AUG 2015, 11:38Z-UTC, I connote that the individual "Skype" "users' " individual's picture(s) have been removed / user's individual picture(s) No Longer Appear in the individual user's "Skype" cover page(s). While I do not know whether the removal of user, individual pictorial(s) removal was done intentionally, inadvertently, - or - the removal of individual "Skype" end users' pictorial(s) removal was done as a consequence of a "malicious hack." The resulting consequence of the Removal of individual end users' applied pictorial(s) is most disturbing. Shall you Microsoft Corp. computer code script - Code Script Writer(s) check with your corporate legal think-tank, I am relatively certain that you will find that the removal of individual Skype end-user(s)' applied "pictorial(s)" constitutes an un-authorized theft of "Intellectual Property" that is and was constructed and submitted (for the exclusive use) of Microsoft Corporation's - "Skype" end user(s).  FYI, this programming "error" has little to no effect on me, personally, BUT, some of Microsoft Corporation's "Skype" platform's end-user(s) might have an enormous problem with this aforementioned "Missing Pictorial Picture(s) - PROBLEM."  POSTED: Friday, 07 AUG 2015, 12:03:57Z-UTC.

Friday, August 07, 2015 11:55 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, August 07, 2015 3:11 PM
  • Hello,

This belongs in the Skype forums

https://support.skype.com/

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, August 07, 2015 3:14 PM