Windows Live Calendar Gadget RRS feed

• Question

• Will there be an official Gadget for the new Windows Live Calendar to put on my.live?  I really need that.  I know that home.live shows the next three appointments, but I'd like my.live to have a gadet that shows more info in a more dynamic way.
    Saturday, August 2, 2008 6:06 PM

Answers

• This is definitely a gadget we have been thinking about.

We are currently in discussions with the calendar team to determine the best approach to building an official gadget.

Matt Smith my.live.com Developer
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 10:32 PM

All replies

• This is definitely a gadget we have been thinking about.

We are currently in discussions with the calendar team to determine the best approach to building an official gadget.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 10:32 PM
  • Matt Smith MSFT said:

This is definitely a gadget we have been thinking about.

How about a desktop version of the Calendar? I think its much needed. 
    Sunday, August 10, 2008 1:28 AM
  • Even better than that, it should be incorporated into Windows Live Mail. 
    Monday, August 11, 2008 1:24 PM
  • Matt Smith MSFT said:

This is definitely a gadget we have been thinking about.

How about something like the Outlook's Today page? Showing the overview of closest appointments, for a start.
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:08 PM
  • I would like vista windows live calendar gadget that shows my next event and how long to it.
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 3:23 PM
  • Will there be an official Gadget for the new Windows Live Calendar to put on my.live?  I really need that.  I know that home.live shows the next three appointments, but I'd like my.live to have a gadet that shows more info in a more dynamic way.

i second this request

specifically:
    could the calendar, in the view of user choice (month, week etc) be selectable to appear on the front page of my.live.com

in addition, could the email, say first x number of messages, appear on the front page of my.live.com

this way, you do not have to go to your mail to check for a certain message.

in addition: could the calendar and contacts actually sync with outlook calendar, instead of just importing or exporting data.  the fact is there are people who use outlook at home and would like to sync with windows.live   why? because at the other pc, say at work, you want to look at your full list of contacts and calendar data that you have on the home pc which has outlook.

overall, the my.live.com  is a great great concept.  ideally, it would be highly customizable
    Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:39 AM
  • 1. Will there be a wibdget for blogs. I would like to show my calendar on my blogger...
    2. Is it possible that people in my network (in my msn list) add something into my live calendar (just add not delete) and after my moderation it will be published.

Thank You

Ilyas Kose beta.fatihbook.com Admin

Saturday, August 8, 2009 9:02 AM