DLL sqlceme30.dll error RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to run the samples, everything works ok until I hit the Synchronize button. Then I get the following error:

Unable to find an entry point named 'ME_SetTransactionFlag' in DLL 'sqlceme30.dll'.

I am running the samples on a Windows XP SP2, with System.Data.SqlServerCe.dll version 3.5.0.0.

Any idea what the problem can be?

Thanks .

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 11:02 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Monday, March 12, 2007 7:35 AM

Answers

• I got this error when I had an "old" version of System.Data.SqlServerCe added as a reference.  Make sure you have at least Version 3.5.0.0
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:43 PM
  • As craig11  and Rafik already suggested, please make sure 1. have the ssce35 version of dlls ( and they are loaded correctly ). uninstall/reinstall the SSCE35 MSI would help if the probelm persist.

thanks

yunwen

Wednesday, April 4, 2007 3:47 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

Try to refresh the references (delete and add them again) in the project then rebuild. Also delete the client database before you start afresh.

Thanks!

Monday, March 12, 2007 4:15 PM
  • Well, when I download the example of Rafik, the same error occur. So, I guess that you have the same problem. You must reinstall the SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition , and SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition Developer SDK. And that's it, the bug is fixed.
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:48 PM
  • I got this error when I had an "old" version of System.Data.SqlServerCe added as a reference.  Make sure you have at least Version 3.5.0.0
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:43 PM
  • As craig11  and Rafik already suggested, please make sure 1. have the ssce35 version of dlls ( and they are loaded correctly ). uninstall/reinstall the SSCE35 MSI would help if the probelm persist.

thanks

yunwen

Wednesday, April 4, 2007 3:47 PM