none
Cant reply on the forums

Question

• Hi there,

I was wodering if there is a problem with this page. I have been posting questions on several forums on this page but it seems like I cannot use the buttons (reply, mark as an answer, etc) on the posts.

I can click but it does nothing. As a result, I cannot reply to the answers I get on my questions. Is it just me or is there a problem?

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 12:50 AM

Answers

• No problems I'm aware of. Do you have a link to problem thread? Possibly the forum is read-only? (archived) You can only mark an answer in threads you started unless you are also a moderator in that forum.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 1:28 AM

All replies

• No problems I'm aware of. Do you have a link to problem thread? Possibly the forum is read-only? (archived) You can only mark an answer in threads you started unless you are also a moderator in that forum.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 1:28 AM
  • I have not experienced any similar problems, and I have seen no other reports of such problems. Links to problem threads, as suggested, would help.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:22 AM
  •  problem with this page.

Is it just me or is there a problem?

I imagine it depends on what "this page" means.  E.g. I cannot Submit from a preview thread in a composite message list.  I don't know when I am going to learn not to try to do this.   However, strangely often it does start working if I go to the next page of threads.  YMMV.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Friday, July 8, 2016 7:52 PM