CRM Plugin using DefaultNetworkCredentials Pulls Back Report with no Information on it, w/ Hard Coded Credentials it works RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a plugin that takes the GUID that grabs a report from the Report Server, attaches the report to an email and sends the email automatically to a recipient. The report has a parameter that accepts the GUID from the custom entity I am creating the report off of.

Initially I hard-coded my credentials in to access the Report Server and execute and attach the report. In my email the report has all of the information populated.

When I re-wrote my plugin to use the DefaultNetworkCredentials, the report is attached, the email is sent, but when I go to view the report does not have any fields filled in. I ran this off the same record I had when my credentials were hard coded so I know there should be information on the report.

Does anyone know why the report would come back blank? My plug-in code is fine since it works when I hard code my credentials and when I use the default credentials it pulls the report from the server and the skeleton of the report is there but there is no information filled in.

I am not sure why this could happen. The service account has the necessary permission, could it be something with the Data Source? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Karls

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:02 PM