All I want for Christmas is a Working Version of Windows Live One Care 2.0 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Why did the final build of Windows Live One Care turn out so messed up?  the previous last beta build 2.0 ran perfectly.

2.02500.10 the junkiest thing I ever seen. and I'm paying for this ?

I think the one care team should of set the monthly report to it's monthly report instead of the beta weekly like it was and left the 2.0.2392.4 build alone it ran perfectly.

The final build 2.0.2500.10 No log reports, Doesn't work nice with windows november updates,

WinSS acting up reporting stange server broadcast event errors to windows events, there's errors related to DHCP and my router. Linksys un supported router now. Monthly report not ran after 1 week  

Everything ran Perfectly before on beta build 2.0.2392.4 was the cleanest build on both my computers out of months of beta testing.

I wish I could run 2.0.2392.4 with my paid subscription it be worth something then.

Instead I'm Getting my moneys worth out of Windows Live One Care Support or am I that's a dead end street too.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 1:28 AM