CRM 2011 Reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have installed a clean version of CRM 2011 and also Reporting server extensions.

I am trying to test the functionality and went across the default reports in CRM 2011. I could able to see the reports in CRM as well as through the report server web url.

Now, I would like to see those rdl files in the Reporting Server Database.

In 4.0 when we open the Reporting sever DB we have 3 folders like Home, Security, Shared Schedules. Under Home folder we will have the OrganizationName_MSCRM folder in which we can see all the rdl files with their GUIDs.

But, in CRM 2011 I coudn't able to find the Home folder instead there are Jobs, Security, Shared Schedules. And I could not find those default rdl files. But I see the default reports in CRM.

Is the folder structure changed in 2011? Where are these rdl files getting stored in database? How can I view them? OR am I missing anything during the installation?

Can anyone have any idea?

-Thanks & Regards

Perfectionist
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:29 AM

Answers

• You can access the RDL files directly from CRM - In the reports area select "Edit", More Actions - "Download Reports" 

On the ReportServer webpage try the "Show Details" button on the right hand side of the screen

Tony

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:39 PM