Error when updating Cases Crm 4.0? "An Error has Occured" RRS feed

  • Question

  • Is there anyone out there who has faced the same error?

    We are able to create a case with no problems, but when updating a saved case we get the "An Error has Occured"
    Also i noticed that after the 3.0 redployment when testing the 3.0, all the cases "createdondate" was changed to 21/5/2008.

    Everything else in the system was working with no errors..

    The installation was performed in these steps.
    • Full backup databases from old server
    • Imported databases on new server
    • Run redeployment wizard
    • Install Crm 3.0
    • Imported customizations.xml from old server.
    • Install crm 3.0 hotfix rollup 2
    • Upgraded to 4.0 (had to bail installation after 22 Hours, in WorkFlowUpdateAction)
    • Install crm 4.0 hotfix rollup 1
    • Install crm 4.0 hotfix rollup 2

    The old database server was SQL erver 2000 and the new one is SQL server 2005

    I have tried to enable "DevErrors" in the web.config file, but the server gives no output on this error :(

    Monday, February 16, 2009 8:21 AM