none
WLW problem?

Question

• Hi, i'm from the Netherlands, my english is not so well but i try to explain my problem.
    When i am making a new blog item on my windows live space , my font style, color of a character, and subparagraph, is always the same.
    But when i'm trying to make a blog in windows live writer it changes.
    Í tried to download the theme, The first sense goes well, but when I  click enter ,the sense jumps and skips a rule .And the textcolor changes to black. i don't want to change it every sense.
    Can you please help?
    Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:11 PM

Answers

• My experience is that the 'theme fixer' is not 100%... I've tried using it myself several times and sometimes it works and others, not so much. POF, I've a theme that I can't use Windows Live Writer with and I've to use it by 'editing w/o theme'.

Sorry for your trouble; Windows Live Writer is still being developed though- there is hope. I ahave actually requested that the theme fixer or perhaps something to that nature be PART OF the next version.

Hope this helps.
    • Marked as answer by mushke Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:14 PM
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:03 PM
  • I want to thank you for trying to help me.
    I also hope the next version is better.
    I look forward to that day.

Have a nice day (or is it night overthere?).

José
    • Marked as answer by mushke Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:09 PM
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:09 PM

All replies

• Windows Live Writer doesn't always work with the theme your using and the CSS plays ____ with us poor bloggers.

Try this...
    http://blogs.msdn.com/brandonturner/archive/2009/08/16/broken-theme-in-windows-live-writer-you-can-fix-it.aspx

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    LHenryJr.
    www.lehsys.com

Monday, October 05, 2009 8:22 PM
  • Dear Mr.LHenryJr,

I tried to do this and at first it works when i start after i had downloaded your theme fixer application..
    But when i start a new blog it jumps back to the old "work"theme.
    Also my blogtitle, comment and so on changes into Englisch . That doesn't matter, but again, it doesn't work.
    Do i make a mistake or am i just unlucky?

Thanks for your help so far.

Kind regards
    Wednesday, October 07, 2009 7:44 AM
  • My experience is that the 'theme fixer' is not 100%... I've tried using it myself several times and sometimes it works and others, not so much. POF, I've a theme that I can't use Windows Live Writer with and I've to use it by 'editing w/o theme'.

Sorry for your trouble; Windows Live Writer is still being developed though- there is hope. I ahave actually requested that the theme fixer or perhaps something to that nature be PART OF the next version.

Hope this helps.
    • Marked as answer by mushke Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:14 PM
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:03 PM
  • I want to thank you for trying to help me.
    I also hope the next version is better.
    I look forward to that day.

Have a nice day (or is it night overthere?).

José
    • Marked as answer by mushke Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:09 PM
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:09 PM