problem with IE 7 installation made worse with installation of Norton Antivirus2008 RRS feed

• Question

•  

i am not being able to access internet from other users i have on my PC,this problem started after i first installed Norton....which restricted my access to the Internet severly....and i got this message that i need to upgrade...so i downloaded IE 7...........after i got through with that problem n checked on other users on my PC......i discovered that only on with one user i was being able to access the net properly whereas from the others........most of the time on yahoo...i got basic html format n on hotmial it just shows me the main page n dosent allow me to sign into my account....! even Internet explorer 7 got installed only on one of the users on the pc from which i can access internet...for the others i got a IE troubleshooting icon on my desktop.how do i solve this problem!?i have tried some methods of troubleshooting,but they dont seem to be working.what do i do now!?
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:04 AM

All replies

• norton is not at all a good anti virus. try using avast. norton can definitely be the cause of your problem
    Saturday, August 9, 2008 6:58 PM
  •  

Thanks for the info....!!!but the problem i mentioned......im not being able to do anytin about that....eventhough i have uninstalled Norton from my system........so i dont really understand how to proceed with just getting my comp right again.........coz im not being able to access internet at all from the other users .......!
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 3:21 PM