none
access denied on mcp.microsoft.com RRS feed

• Question

• Sir,

I have completed my mcsa certification but when i try to login to mcp.microsoft.com it give me access denied error

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:13 PM

Answers

• Hi,

There are some issues with accessing the mcp site. Just give it a little longer and try again. If it keeps persistant then contact the Regional Service Center. Either mail them (takes a little longer) or call them (fast and instant help). Choose the appropriate number for your region:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

Maurice

If the link doesn't work: mcphelp@microsoft.com

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:48 PM
  • Sir,

I have completed my mcsa certification but when i try to login to mcp.microsoft.com it give me access denied error

Hi Dhananjay,

I was also getting some error and I tried to login via Chrome and it worked.

Cheers,
    Vaibhav Chaudhari
    MCP, MCTS, MCSA (SQL Server 2012)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 5:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

There are some issues with accessing the mcp site. Just give it a little longer and try again. If it keeps persistant then contact the Regional Service Center. Either mail them (takes a little longer) or call them (fast and instant help). Choose the appropriate number for your region:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

Maurice

If the link doesn't work: mcphelp@microsoft.com

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:48 PM
  • Sir,

Hi Dhananjay,

I was also getting some error and I tried to login via Chrome and it worked.

Cheers,
    Vaibhav Chaudhari
    MCP, MCTS, MCSA (SQL Server 2012)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 5:21 AM