OneCare Circle RRS feed

• Question

• Do the all PCs in my OneCare circle need to be on the same network?  I want to install OneCare Beta 2.0 on my grandpa's computer but we live in different towns.  Thanks.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:22 PM

Answers

• This is a discussion brought up before someone submitted as a sugustion but it turns out although you can't do any remote task you can recieve monitoring reports like Green for good Yellow warning or red for something needs Imediate attention. But to use the remote features the circle pcs for right now gotta be on the same network router for the remote features to work. This is what I've learned so far there's a lot of post suggestions for this out there.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:37 PM

All replies

• This is a discussion brought up before someone submitted as a sugustion but it turns out although you can't do any remote task you can recieve monitoring reports like Green for good Yellow warning or red for something needs Imediate attention. But to use the remote features the circle pcs for right now gotta be on the same network router for the remote features to work. This is what I've learned so far there's a lot of post suggestions for this out there.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:37 PM
  • Thank you for your response.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:56 PM