Where do I print the Certification? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there!

I recently completed the Course 5348: Installing Windows Vista on a New Computer as part of the Collection 5347: Installing and Configuring Windows Vista, but I didn't received any Certificatate of Completion to print... Is there a special link to get it?

Thanks in advance!
    Friday, March 27, 2009 2:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Thanks,
    Tagore
    Monday, March 30, 2009 4:23 PM
  • Hi

Participation certificate has to be provied by your training provider(CPLS). kindly contact your training provider and request for the participation certificate

Nirmal Madhawa Thewarathanthri
    Monday, March 30, 2009 5:35 PM
  • Hi,

Just a quick question.
    Right after completion of whole course (for instance "IT Academy Course: Windows Server"), will be some participation certificate available to print it out?!
    Or should I also contact my Training Provider?!

Thanks in advance for answer,
    Sebastian
    Regards 4 All Sebastian Pietrzyk
    Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:19 PM
  • If you when to a course provided by a CPLS (Certified Partner for Learning Solutions) you should recieve a certificate on the last day of the course.
    and this is provided by the training provider :)

apart from that, if you have passed an exam, you may download or order the certificate from your MCP secure site
    Nirmal Madhawa Thewarathanthri
    Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:42 PM