My adCenter Wishlist RRS feed

• Question

• 1) Select All button when adding keywords so I don't have to check each match type individually.....especially if adding multiple keywords at one time

2) While on the topic of adding keywords, an easy way to copy/paste multiple keywords with their tracking URLs  OR the ability to upload the bulk sheet without having to send it to our account rep

3) This one is a HUGE one: please please please please add a line of Totals in your reports, both on screen and when exporting.

4) Better budgeting tools. Is it me, or does "divide across the month" seem to hardly spend to budget? I

What are your wishlist items?

Thursday, November 9, 2006 8:40 PM

All replies

•  

Yes I definiatly agree with point 3 that would be so helpful if you could alredy have the totals when downloading the reports

Thanks for pointing that out NerdySEMChick!

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:54 AM
  • Here's some more.....

1a) When you have large orders and you go to manage your keywords and have to switch between "pages", your changes automatically save. It's a nuisance to keep having to click continue, then back, then the 2nd page just to get there.

1b) Give us easier controls on editing our current orders. Trying to manually update URLs for more than a handful of keywords is a royal pain in the @$$! because the box is too narrow and small.

2) Allow us to download bulk sheets for our accounts so we don't have to bug our account reps for something so menial.

3) I reiterate the need for better budgeting options. Let US control our daily spend. Get rid of the monthly budget cap. Google (and now Yahoo!) goes by daily budgets.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006 7:05 PM
  • Hey NeardySEMChick,

"2) Allow us to download bulk sheets for our accounts so we don't have to bug our account reps for something so menial."

This is comming, one of the UK Reps said that we will be able to bulk upload and download ourselves VERY soon!

Some things i would like,

I Echo what was said about being able to delete keywords from the
    Keyword Performance tab, this is a must!

Alan

Thursday, December 7, 2006 9:27 AM
  • The option to choose how many orders you can view on a page. Currenlty i have several pages of orders and after having made changes to one it then sends you back to the 1st page of orders so then you have to select the page you want to go back to. Would be much better if it either reverted back to the page the eidted order was on or if you have the option to view more orders on one page then you would only have to scroll down one page.

would be quite handy to be able to be view order and keyword id's at a higher level in the account rather than having to drill right down into each individual keyword or order. Could either include this in the current tables net to the order.kw name or even have it included as an alt tag so you can see it when you hover over.

Agree there needs to be better tools for making bulk edits etc.

the option to view performance data for the current day rather than having to run a report to get this data.

Im sure i will think of some more later lol.

Regards

Jon

Friday, December 15, 2006 1:12 PM
  • gud list but lets see how far microsoft fulfils them
    Monday, February 12, 2007 10:22 AM