none
Re-Activation of Office 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, 

I'm Anne from Bahrain.  I was trying to reactivate my Office 2016 but couldn't get through although I have provided the product key and signed in on my Microsoft account. My laptop gets damaged and the Office was deleted by the technician. 

After providing the product key this prompted: 

This product key is valid, but it was redeemed with a different Microsoft account: ra******@yahoo.com Sign in with your other Microsoft account. 

Microsoft account ra*****@yahoo.com is my Boss email address but I don't know why it was stating like that since I was the one who did the installation on the machine and registered the Microsoft account under annedeleon@summerlandest.com which was acknowledged when I logged in.  

Kindly please need your assistance. 

Thank you. 

• Moved by Mattew Wu Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:21 AM not developing issue
    Monday, March 5, 2018 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Anne,

Since your question is out of the scope of developer account forum, please ask your question at answers forum so that you could be assisted better.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:17 AM