none
How to capture Unselected checkbox node in a asp Treeview. RRS feed

• Question

• Scenario : Lets say i have a treeView that has 1000 nodes in which User has selected 10 checkboxes and clicked save and refreshes the page. It will trigger a backend logic that will save his checkbox changes to the DB. 

Now User 2 will go to the same treeview and unchecks 5 checkboxes and save it . How do i capture these 5 uncheck boxes treenode in the backend .

For example if the checkbox is checked what we can do is loop through TreeView1.CheckedNodes which captures all the 10 checkboxes that User1 clicked. 

Expectations : Way to figure out how to capture the unchecked checkboxes node which User 2 UnChecked on postback call. i.e 5  

Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi udhungel,

This forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes, if your issue is related to classic asp. I would suggest that you could post it on classic asp forum for suitable support.

If it is asp.net issue, you could post it on the following forum. 

https://forums.asp.net/15.aspx/1?Getting+Started 

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 15, 2019 1:42 AM