none
MS Dynamics Forum? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I wanted to move a thread to MS Dynamics Forums, but this is all what I see in the list of forums after I select 'Microsoft'

However, I see two localized forums (I assume - Russia (?) - may be Russian and Deutsch, but no English forum).

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:49 PM

Answers

• There are litterally 100's of groups that manage chunks of forums. They do things different ways. Some decide to include loc forums in the same basic view as english.  So I think you've done the best you can do. Yes, moving something to partner forums is not a great idea unless you mean to do it.

Community Forums Program Manager

Thursday, February 9, 2012 4:21 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Depending on the ussue, I would just move it to the closed CRM forum and let the moderators there validate or move it again.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:43 PM
    Answerer
  • Yes, this is what I've done, but I found it strange that we see two localized versions and no English version. Should localized versions not appear at all?

And is there an English version of this forum?

Also, there is a possibility to accidentally move the thread into Partner forum, but then the OP (if he is not a Partner) will not see it, right?

My blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:26 PM
  • There are litterally 100's of groups that manage chunks of forums. They do things different ways. Some decide to include loc forums in the same basic view as english.  So I think you've done the best you can do. Yes, moving something to partner forums is not a great idea unless you mean to do it.

Thursday, February 9, 2012 4:21 AM
    Answerer
  • But why we don't have English version at all? This sounds strange to me to only have Russian and German (Deutsch) but no English. And also, why do we see Deutsch and not German? Something is very strange here, can you please clarify?

My blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:42 AM