Security Download KB908531 RRS feed

• Question

• Since 07/04/2008 this auto download KB908531 has failed. I'm a novice when it come's to computers, never the less I'v tried without success!! The only problem I'm having is that each time I turn on, I'm told that that this computer is at risk.

So I need to go through the same routine each time and be told it has failed, never the less it does give me full security from windows live onecare. Could anyone give me an answer that I would understand and solve my problem, I would be very grateful

Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• You can try downloading KB908531 from here - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=392C2F1B-AA24-48E5-8D5B-EA56341DB936&displaylang=en save the file to your desktop, then install it. If the update fails to install again open Windows Update and use the "Get Help" link on the left side of the page to get expert support for Windows Update issues.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:46 PM
  • I thank you for trying to help and I've had a reply from microsoft help program. They informed me, that it maybe my computer Security that is stopping this down load.  I will be using there advice next.

PS; I will be back if it fails. Once again thanks. 

Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:10 AM