indows Live One Care RRS feed

• Question

• I installed Windows Live Onecare on my desktop yesterday, and paid another subscription even though it wasn't due yet. I can't get it to download on my desktop, which I am on now. I uninstalled Windows Live Onecare which would not update and have tried many times to add it to my laptop with, absolutely, no success. I have run the cleanup utility several times. I came across a window that told me to uninstall Net Framework V2.0.50727. I did so and now I can't get the clean up utility to run because this file is missing. I can't get it to reinstall. If I don't hear fro someone at Microsoft soon I am on my way to Office Depot to purchase another Virus software. I have about had it with this one. I like it and perfer to keep it but have no intentions of continuing with this problem. Please help!!!.

Bennie R. McDonald

Email on file with MS.

Friday, July 18, 2008 7:10 PM

Answers

• Hello Bennie, I understand your frustration with having issues on two computers but in reading your post I feel your needs will best be met by speaking to a tech support professional. As a subscriber phone support is available to you and would be the best way to resolve the issues you are encountering.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:01 PM

All replies