none
Regarding WMI Class IIsFtpService RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have one query regarding one WMI Class. I have one server machine whose OS is windows server 2016 machine on which IIS 10.0 is installed. I have installed Microsoft FTP Service on that machine. 

In services.msc is am able to see "Microsoft FTP Service". But when i am trying to access its name through PowerShell using WMI Class IIsFtpService. I am not getting any result. 

My PowerShell command is as shown below,

Get-WmiObject -class IIsFtpService -namespace ROOT\MicrosoftIISv2

This command works on IIS 7.0 

But the above mentioned command does not work on IIS 8.0 and IIS 10.0.

Please help and let me know the solution if you have faced the same problem.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Chandra Mirji,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, this issue is about the IIS development and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.iis.net/default.aspx/41?IIS+7+and+Above for better support, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:14 AM