blocked account RRS feed

• Question

• my account has been blocked and i cannot sign into it i was told this was because so much spam was being sent out from my account through other spammers. i was then sent an account recovery password which i have and have even signed in to the live solution centre but just cant seem to find out the right path to take in order to regain control of my account....i answered questions regarding my account and was sent a message back saying the info was not sufficient enough for them to identify me as the user so i sent the info again on thursday 28th april 2011 and still no reply. (maybe due to the bank holiday) ... i really need access to my account as it contains all my contact info for job applications etc and it is the account i used to become a member of certain accounts...please can someone help me on this matter
    Monday, May 2, 2011 8:27 PM

Answers

All replies

• By whom? Where you want to sign in?

Windows Live Id is used by a lot of web sites. Most of them are not owned by Microsoft.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, May 2, 2011 8:58 PM
  • blocked by windows live messenger / hotmail. and i wanna sign in to my hotmail account.  but as i said above i was blocked due to spam being supposedly sent from my account..i was asked to goto the live solution centre and answer questions regarding my account to validate my id...i answered these and still unable to sign in....i somehow need to contact the hotmail team directly or maybe get in to a live on line help forum... please help ...???????????????
    Tuesday, May 3, 2011 2:25 PM
  • Then I suggest you to visit the Windows Live Id forum on Windows Live Solution Center

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, May 3, 2011 3:22 PM