none
its kinda confusing RRS feed

• Question

• its hard to get to it and i dont know how to download what i ned 
    • Moved by Shanky_621MVP Friday, June 16, 2017 5:12 AM the question does not makes any sense
    Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hi swagdragon40.

If you're talking about the different SQL Server editions, you can read the comparison at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/sql-server/editions-and-components-of-sql-server-2016.
    SQL Server cannot be downloaded for free (except for the Express and Developer editions): you either have a MSDN Subscription or to buy licenses according to your needs (read here for pricing and licensing information).

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, June 11, 2017 7:41 PM
  • Hi swagdragon40,

Any updates to your issue? Was it resolved?If so, please mark the corresponding replies as answer so it could be helpful to others who have similar issues. If not, please provide more details about this issue.

Regards,
    Davy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Davy_Wang Friday, June 16, 2017 5:08 AM
    Friday, June 16, 2017 5:07 AM
  • Hi Davy,

Respectfully, I want to say that instead of focusing on closing the thread and asking whether it was resolved did you noted that question doe snot makes any sense. Are we going to entertain any question which is one line and does not even makes sense. As a forum moderator and MSDN community support guy it is your responsibility(i believe) to make sure only questions which are really related to SQL server and making sense should be on forum otherwise it will become a garbage bag.

I do not think such question should be entertained at all if OP does not have time to spend on question and give enough information why should people who are answering waste their time.

I am moving this question to off topic forum

Thank You

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Friday, June 16, 2017 5:12 AM