none
LOOKING 4 Project Partners from Bhubaneswar(Orissa) for Microsoft Academic Project RRS feed

• Question

• Hello evry1 out thr....

I am a 2nd year(4th sem) BTech (Electronics & Telecom.) student from Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

I am interested in doing a project under the Microsoft Academic Project 2006-07 and also for Imagine Cup 2007. I need some serious partners/team members to take the challenge and go ahead with it.

About me??I know languages/technologies such as C, C++, C#, Java, (Core & Advanced- JSP,RMI etc), Active Scripting, VB, ASP &ADO .NET, PHP, VB 6.0, PL/SQL etc.Also, i have sufficient knowledge of RDBMS such as MS SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8i,9i and IBM DB2.I have made projects in .NET, Java and VB 6.0 previously and recently submitted my project made in Advanced Java for IBM Great Mind Challenge 2006. I am currently planning to make a project for the Microsoft Academic Project Program [http://msapp.net/2007/HomePage.aspx].

I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD & SERIOUS STUDENTS(PREFERABLY OF MY SEMESTER) FROM BHUBANESWAR TO FORM A TEAM TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACADEMIC PROJECT PROGRAM AND IF POSSIBLE, THEN IN IMAGINE CUP ALSO.STUDENTS FROM ANY ENGINEERING COLLEGE OF BHUBANESWAR WHO HAVE WORKED ON MICROSOFT.NET & RELATED TECHNOLOGIES AND ARE SERIOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE UP THE CHELLENGE AND COMPLETE IT ARE WELCOME.

PLEASE MAIL ME AT coolblues.raj@gmail.com if any1 is interested.

Regards,

Raj

Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:24 PM