none
How to download Microsoft certificate RRS feed

• Question

• Hi..

I went through microsoft dotnet farmework(70536) examination 20 days back and I cleared that exam.. 10 back I gt a mail from microsoft.. I went thro the steps thy mentioned in mail.. I gt the below error wen i try 2 dload the certificate..Can anyone help 2 dload the certificate??

MCP Digital Certification Tool

We apologize for the inconvenience.

There is a temporary issue with the MCP Digital Certificate tool. This issue usually lasts for a short time period, please check back later.

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center.

Regards..

Kruthiga(nandyjanani@gmail.com)

Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:43 AM

Answers

• It took them several days (unusually long) to send the second email to me. Eventually, it came through though.

Shawn H.
    Friday, May 20, 2011 2:26 PM
  • You need to try again later:

There is a temporary issue with the MCP Digital Certificate tool. This issue usually lasts for a short time period, please check back later.

Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:48 AM

All replies

• You need to try again later:

Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:48 AM
  • It took them several days (unusually long) to send the second email to me. Eventually, it came through though.

Shawn H.
    Friday, May 20, 2011 2:26 PM