none
Pasar datos automáticos a de textbox a grid view RRS feed

• Question

• Hola estoy tratando de que al momento de que escriba en un TextBox los datos se pasen de manera automática a una columna de un gridview esto lo estoy haciendo en ASP.Net C# y esto es lo que he intentado

protected void txtRepresentamos_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                GridView1.Rows[0].Cells[0].Text = txtRepresentamos.Text;
            }

Marco

Monday, November 13, 2017 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hello Marco,

The following is English translate result from online.

>>Hi, I'm trying to get the data automatically passed to a gridview column when I type in a TextBox, this is what I'm doing in ASP.Net C # and this is what I've tried

Your question is more relating to ASP.Net and you should post a new thread to ASP.Net Forum for suitable support.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools . If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Sincerely,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fei Hu Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:33 AM
    Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:32 AM