problem installing with italian language RRS feed

• Question

• hi, i just installed live mesh client in windows xp 32bit and vista 64 bit sp1 with italian language: the installation works correctly, but after i check the mesh icon in the tray and is find always "Live mesh is currently starting".
    this kind of installation is now supported?

best regards,
      luca morelli
    Friday, October 31, 2008 3:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We are currently investigating the cause(s) of this issue, and it would help us if we could get Live Mesh logs from additional customer computers.  If you wouldn't mind, please collect your logs (Start Menu > All Programs > Live Mesh > Collect Live Mesh Logs, which will generate a .cab file on your desktop) and send them to lmprev@microsoft.com, ATTN: Fails to Start - Region Setting.  We'll let you know as soon as we learn anything.

Thank you,

Ben.
    Friday, October 31, 2008 7:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    I've got the same problem too...
    I've just installed the Live Mesh desktop client on my Italian Windows Vista 32 bit SP1.
    But after the installation process a "popup" with this error appeared: "Failed to start Live Mesh. Click here to restart."
    I've tried to restart the Pc and I've also reinstalled the software but nothing has changed.

Thank you!
    Friday, October 31, 2008 6:44 PM
  • Hi,

We are currently investigating the cause(s) of this issue, and it would help us if we could get Live Mesh logs from additional customer computers.  If you wouldn't mind, please collect your logs (Start Menu > All Programs > Live Mesh > Collect Live Mesh Logs, which will generate a .cab file on your desktop) and send them to lmprev@microsoft.com, ATTN: Fails to Start - Region Setting.  We'll let you know as soon as we learn anything.

Thank you,

Ben.
    Friday, October 31, 2008 7:38 PM
  • Hi Ben,

I've just send an e-mail with Live Mesh Logs, I wish this could help you...

Thanks!

Friday, October 31, 2008 10:31 PM
  • I have the same problem!!!
    Help me please!

sp1der
    www.syadmin.it
    Saturday, November 1, 2008 11:55 PM