none
Recommend resources to prepare for Exam 70-513: WCF Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

At my workplace we use Silverlight 4, .NET Framework 4 and RIA Services and I was advised to look into gaining MCTS certification in Silverlight 4 and/or WCF.

I've only been using Silverlight 4 and RIA Services for 3 months.

I would like to pursue expertise in  WCF Development with .NET Framework 4. So I looked at the Exam 70-513. This is my first time i am applying for certification. However according Overview section of the exam it states

"This candidate should have at least one year of experience developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)–based applications, including at least six months of experience with .NET Framework 4.  The candidate should also be able to demonstrate the following....."

Now to satisfy the requirement, I was looking for Self pace study book and I came across a thread which stated that I could use
    the Self Pace Study Kit for Exam 70-503 WCF with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.

Do you recommend this book eventhough it is not for the exam I intend to take?

Could anybody advise please other learning materials I could use to improve my knowledge/skills?

Thanks,

Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:33 PM

Answers

All replies