none
Looking to do a learn at your own pace RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking to take a class for SCCM 2012.  I would like to do more of a learn at your own pace set up so I can do it after I get home at night, but I'm not seeing that as an option, it seems like even in the e-learning it's a virtual class room where you sit down infront of a computer at 8 and are done at 4.  Am I just misreading the description?  We have a number of training vouchers we need to use through our EA so I want to use my cut of them for this and possible the server 2012 training.  Thanks!
    Friday, June 14, 2013 1:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As you want to use your training vouchers then you can only select the training offered by your local training facilities. If they have no self-study training then you will need to find alternative training resources (books, video recordings like CBT nuggets or TrainSignal) or settle for a training with fixed training hours.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Monday, June 17, 2013 2:59 PM