none
Internet usage of rundll32.exe RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I've observed that my PC downloads way much than I intend to download. This is a huge problem for me, because in my country there is a limit of download, and if you download higher than, let's say, 100 GBs per month, your download speed decreases massively. Since this is the case, I really want to understand why my PC downloads this much. Even when I access to the Internet rarely, my total download in an hour is somewhere between 1 and 1.5 GB. We have another PC which is connected to the same network, and this one does not have the same issue. Recently, I tried to find the reason lying behind this issue, and I founded out that most of my Internet usage is because of rundll32.exe. Now, to be honest, I don't know if the reason of the massive download is just rundll32.exe; however, I do know that my PC downloads way much than I want to download. BTW, I did a scan with Avast, and there was nothing wrong going on there. So, are there any possible solutions to this particular problem? Is it a common issue that rundll32.exe downloads that much, and can it be the reason? If so, what should I do about it?

BTW, I just realized that I posted this question into a completely irrelevent forum, I'm really sorry for that.

Monday, November 30, 2015 12:55 AM