locked
online CRM 2016-getting incorrect value when running for the multiple report RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have developed a fetch XML report that I have deployed on CRM online 2016.It is working fine(means giving expected data) when I ran it on a single record. However the same isn't giving the right data when I ran for multiple records.

    Explanation:

    I tried to get the total count of all child records for an activity(email) by using eq-or-under operator and while am running the report for multiple records, this count become the least among all the records.

    e.g.- Suppose I run this report individually for three records A,B,C and get following results: record A has count 3,record B has count 4, Record C has 6 count.

    And when I run the same again for multiple in once : the result become 3 in all the three case A,B,C

    Any help would be greatful for me.

    Thanks you.


    • Edited by Shubhamsp Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:06 PM
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:45 PM

All replies

  • Hi Shubhamsp,
     
    Please check few things:
    1.       Print the account names in order to check whether the report is showing the details of all the accounts selected.
    2.       In the query check if the operator for accounted is in and not eq.
     
    Optionally you can send us the query so that we can analyse the request in detail.


    Thanks,
    Sam

    Inogic | Blog | news@inogic.com

    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

    Friday, October 14, 2016 12:18 PM