none
Account Suspension RRS feed

• Question

• My son uses my email to play on his Xbox.  Today I received an email that he received a suspension.  However, I have a few questions/concerns.

1.  Although it says 1 day, the suspension period is from 11:36 a.m. today to 11:36 pm Monday.  That is longer than 24 hours (36 hours); therefore, according to your guidelines, I should be able to request a case review, but I cannot.

2.  My son is 10.  I'd like to know what he did that was offensive so that I can correct his behavior.  If I don't know, I can't contribute to making the community "enjoyable for all."  Please provide evidence.

3.  My son believes someone he was playing against filed a complaint because my son was beating him in the game.  How do you monitor and determine that is NOT the case?  

I've been all over the Enforcement part of the website to figure out how to reach someone.  It is unfair that the Enforcement Team can issue a suspension without SPECIFIC details as to the offense.  A paragraph description of possible reasons is not specific, and I cannot take corrective action with my child on a "maybe you did this" or "maybe you did that."  It is further unfair that there is no way to request the information other than through the <g class="gr_ gr_2763 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="2763" id="2763">forums,</g> if you'll even respond here.  I love the premise of and our definition of your values, i.e., <g class="gr_ gr_3694 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="3694" id="3694">Intergrity</g>, Compassion, and Precision, but you need to be forthcoming with details so we can avoid the problem in the future.   Please reach out to me.

Monday, October 8, 2018 2:06 AM