Have Vista Premium and Office 2007 yet will not sync with Mobile 6 RRS feed

• Question

• Extremely disappointing -- am running Vista Premium and Ofice Home & Student, yet cannot sync the Windows Calendar or Contacts with Mobile 6.

When will this problem be corrected???  Does MS expect us to spend $100 per PC for Outlook, just to link with Win Mobile???

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:26 AM

All replies

• Which e-mail client are you using now? Maybe we can help you without getting outlook.

When you got your device with windows mobile 6 a CD with outlook to try out was included. I am not sure the cost for it to get the license.

If you ever had an older device before windows mobile 6 the devices cam with full versions of the outlook software which you still can use.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:07 PM
  • Am using the Windows mail that came with Vista.

I did receive a trial version of Outlook 7 with my phone.  However, it is an earlier version, and will not install correctly.  Keep receiving the message "MSVCR80.dll missing"; which is posted as a common problem with no fix on the internet.

My phone is a new model, and only came with Mobil 6, and my old phone did not have this capability - although so far neither does the new one!!!

Monday, December 17, 2007 1:27 PM
  • If you don't have any older versions of Outlook then I think you need to go to the ms office forums to see if they can solve this installation problem you have.

best of luck

Monday, December 17, 2007 2:28 PM