transfering money file from windows xp to windows 7 RRS feed

All replies

  • If you mean your Windows user name with permissions ownership, you can copy your *.mny file to a USB flash drive that is formated in FAT32, and then copy that  to the Documents folder on the new computer.

    If you are referring to the name that shows in the bar at the top of the Money window, close Money. Rename the file with Windows. Then open the renamed file.

    If neither of these matches what you are looking for, please explain further.


    Monday, June 13, 2011 8:01 PM