none
Verification of MCSE certification

Question

• Hello 

I did my MCSE-2012 (Server infrastructure). Now I have receive my certifications of MCSE, MCP, MCSA and Transcript of all exams.

I want to verify these all certificates. I have Transcript ID while have not Access code. How I can get this Access Code? Who will provide? And please share a link where it can be verify!

Thank You  

Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You'll find this on the MCP website.

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

My blog

Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:46 AM
  • Hello Kjetil

Your given link provide me my certifications and transcripts details, which i have been already downloaded. 

Please can you read again my first question? 

Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:57 AM
  • I read your questions once more. They seem to be unchanged:

How I can get this Access Code? Who will provide? And please share a link where it can be verify!

Thank You

Find your access code on the MCP website, as described. Once you get your access code, potential employers etc can use this URL for verification.

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

My blog

• Proposed as answer by Kjetil Tonstad Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:12 PM
    Thursday, December 8, 2016 12:59 PM