How to TFS connect AWS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

• Have TFS deployed somewhere to track tasks, manage source control, run tests on code check-in and do automatic deployments to a QA environment.
    • If everything passes the CI build in TFS, code should be automatically deployed to a QA environment hosted in Amazon EC2.
    • After testing, take the same deployment package we used for the QA environment and push it to an identical environment in EC2 which is our production environment.
    • Moved by Just Karl Monday, April 18, 2016 2:51 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, April 15, 2016 3:53 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Technical Queries' forum is for posts Related to technical / coding / programming related issues as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, April 18, 2016 2:49 PM
  • Hello,

I'd think you need to ask Amazon.

You might ask in the Visual Studio Team Foundation Server forums.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, April 18, 2016 2:50 PM