Getting error while retrieving accounts? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to retrieve accounts using c#. But while retrieving i am getting below error.

"'RollupProperties' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name = 'isactivitypartyincluded'."

This is only happening after upgrading the crm to 2015 latest rollup. Below is the version for crm 2015.

(7.1.0.1059)(DB 7.0.1.121). 

Please let us know how to fix this issue. I am having system admin role and there is no plugin registered on retrieve also. I think this issue is only for some fields,.

thanq,

Sravan.J

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:25 PM

All replies

• share the C# code

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:06 PM
  •  

Hi

Below is the code.

public static void Quoteproduct()
            {
                IOrganizationService service = ServiceHelper.ServiceProxy;

QueryExpression query = new QueryExpression()
                {
                    EntityName = "account",
                    ColumnSet = new ColumnSet(true)
                };

RetrieveMultipleRequest req = new RetrieveMultipleRequest();
                req.Query = query;
                RetrieveMultipleResponse response = (RetrieveMultipleResponse)service.Execute(req);
             }

Thanks,

Sravan.J

• Edited by sravan J Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:16 PM change
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:15 PM
  • I expect one workaround would be to specify the columns you need in the ColumnSet, rather than using AllColumns = true

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:59 PM
  • What happens if you retrieve one specific column for the account entity instead of all the columns?

Retrieving only the columns you need will save some overhead in the retrieval process.

Jason Peterson

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:03 PM
  • Actually if i specifies some columns it is working fine. But it is not working with all columns. IS it any Bug?

Thanks,

Sravan.J

Monday, May 4, 2015 11:31 AM
  • Hi sravan,

Maybe the following solves your problem : Are you using the correct CRM dll's? Download the SDK for your environment (4, 2011, 2013 or 2015) and use the DLL's provided in the SDK/Bin folder.

Kind Regards

Monday, May 4, 2015 2:04 PM