sync toy 2.1 RRS feed

• Question

• i had upgraded from synctoy 2.0 to 2.1 and find the newer version better, faster, more stable, and more efficient. however, being able to save and edit my full list of sync job (Folder pair) would made things better and easier for me, for example, i would not have to retype and redo every job when i changed my drive letter or something or found that the path for the folder pair no longer applies. etc...
    Friday, May 28, 2010 11:42 PM

All replies

• If you did not do special delete, just upgrade from syncToy 2.0 to 2.1, it will keep all of your previous folder pairs info. As ti

You can just use syncToy 2.1 do the syncing directly.

Thanks,

Ping

Saving a Folder Pair

SyncToy saves your folder pair information automatically when you create a new folder pair or change an existing one. You don't need to take any special action to ensure that the folder pair information is saved.

• <label id="note">Technical note:</label>The folder pair information is saved in a file named "SyncToyDirPairs.bin," (on Windows Vista: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\SyncToy\2.0\SyncToyDirPairs.bin, on Windows XP: "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\SyncToy\2.0\SyncToyDirPairs.bin").

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:00 AM