none
Sending Resume in proper format

Question

• Hello I hope someone can please answer this simple question for me to know how to change the format to sending resume to whomever..... Thank you very much & appreciate your immediate response question due to I need very much right now....

Sincerely,

Shauna Lea Toenniges

Shauna Lea Toenniges

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:42 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:48 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:42 PM

All replies

• SLT

We can not help you.  We do not know what format, your system specs, where it is going,etc, etc, etc....

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:30 PM
  • Hiya ZigZag tyvm for replying, lol have the new windows 8.1 & I have never had this problem with attaching your resume or any documents to an e-mail or a site until this GREAT.. ss lol , I Hated it @ first & now after learning so much about it, I almost!!!!! love it.. there is still sooooooo much.Okay this how I need my resume sent & I do not where to go or how to change... I truly hope this helps ty again. take care GB..

Sincerely,
    Shauna Lea Toenniges
    P.S. I really like your screen name ( LOVED The 80's LOL)....

Shauna Lea Toenniges

ooops ss here is what message I am receiving... lol EmojiEmoji

We accept .DOCX, .DOC, .RTF, .TXT, .PDF up to 500 KB.
    We currently do not accept images or scanned documents.

Shauna Lea
    Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:34 AM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:41 PM
  • Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:42 PM