ERROR: "This product can be installed on US English version of Windows..." RRS feed

• Question

• Hi and welcome to me here, on this very interesting project :) 

Here comes my question:

I have acces to my Live Desktop (works fine) and when I try to "Add Device" and download the "Livemesh.exe" application, then click on it, I have, immediately, this window:
    "This product can be installed on US English version of Windows XP Service Pack 2 (32-bits) and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)."

Ok, what I'm supposed to do? The "Get more Help" is useless.

I'm on Vista Ultimate 64bits SP1 (Full US English version), UAC is ON, I have administrator privileges and my LiveID profile is US English.

"BUT"... I'm using the Live Mesh from Portugal... so ALL my "Regional and Language Options" are Portuguese (Portugal).

• If it's because of "Regional and Language Options" problem or because my IP is from Portugal, I have no choice but wait for a fix.
    • But can it be because of Services? If the answer to this problem is "possibly", can we have a list of services we need to turn ON for the mesh works? I've turned OFF some of those I don't need to acelerate my Vista.
    • Edited by Gildarocha1 Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:16 AM I forgot the "Hi" part :)
    Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:56 AM

Answers

• In the regional settings, click on the last tab (Advanced) and change your PC's locale in there, you should find it works then.
    SL
    Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:36 PM