Comment on Genuine Advantage,or not. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm new here folks,in every respect.Until three years ago had never been close to a computer let alone touched one.Had my first encounter at the library and vowed never again would I be in close proximity to a computer or a library. Librarians were evil people. Or maybe she didn't know any more than I did. Then,some well meaaning individual gave me a computer with the parting words "my wife is commiting herself to Western State for evaluation and told me to give it to someone." That helped.Now I am the "TIM TAYLOR" of computers.More power,more hard drive space, more memory,More forgivness on my errors please. Comon' Microsoft.Every one knows; "To err is human,but to really screw up , YA GOT TO HAVE A COMPUTER." I am living proof. In two and a half years I have reinstalled my program (XP Home) so many times I know most of the staff of Activation Central by their first names. I've gotten calls concerning my health during periods of computer bliss. A friend at my church,who is employed by Microsoft offered to pick up XP Home edition which I could pay for on delivery.He did, I did,and so began the sorid tail of the Activation demon. Can't you guys keep a record? You seem to have considerable knowledge of my computing life and heaven knows how many times I've contacted you. I have no problem following the rules. Thanks to you I have some real friends I've never met. But know, after loosing my apartment,spendinmg almost two months disconnected and NO PHONE coming anytime soon,can I expect the convenience of activation on the internet? The end of every communication...call this number.You have my registration, I've been revalidated 250 times minimum and now...excuse me, 1 day to activate. Gotta reinstall.
    Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:45 AM

Answers

• Zephyrwon2001,

I'm really sorry that you have to deal with all that.

To help me understand the issue further can you please follow the steps below?

1. Download and run the WGA Diagnostic Tool  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. After running the WGA Diagnostic Tool, click on the "Windows" tab and then click on "Copy to Clipboard". Paste the results into your forum response.

Thanks,

Monday, July 17, 2006 7:29 PM

All replies

• Zephyrwon2001,

I'm really sorry that you have to deal with all that.

To help me understand the issue further can you please follow the steps below?

1. Download and run the WGA Diagnostic Tool  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. After running the WGA Diagnostic Tool, click on the "Windows" tab and then click on "Copy to Clipboard". Paste the results into your forum response.

Thanks,

Monday, July 17, 2006 7:29 PM
  •  
       Kinhs mong quys ngaif cho pheps tooi dduwowcj suwr sungj heej ddieeuf hanh WindowsXP SP1 dder khai thacs phucj vuj cacs coong trinhf nghieen cuwus khoa hocj
    phucj vuj cho nhaan sinh xax tawcs . Tooi traan thanhf camr own quys ngaif .

nguyendat32@vnn.vn
                                          hoawcj :         Dat32nguyen@yahoo.com
                                                               nguyendat32pl@hotmal.com 
    Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:45 AM