none
MVP,MCC Tags missing, Can Not Reply to a thread/post

Question

• Suddenly I discovered that MVP,MCC tags are missing from my profile.

I am a Windows Insider MVP. And I can not reply to any post or thread. What's going wrong?

I am a very active contributor in TechNet forum. Please help.

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:27 AM

Answers

• But MVP,MCC tags are still missing :(

It came back fairly quick for me. I emailed them last night about this. They said to check it again in ~24 hours and if not working to email them again. You can email them at fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:03 PM

All replies

• Just able to reply again :)

But MVP,MCC tags are still missing :(

Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:15 AM
  • But MVP,MCC tags are still missing :(

It came back fairly quick for me. I emailed them last night about this. They said to check it again in ~24 hours and if not working to email them again. You can email them at fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:03 PM
  • Thanks Dave.

I am going to email them now :)

Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:10 PM
  • Unfortunately the MVP,MCC tags are still missing. I got several replies from the Team that the Engineering team is trying their best to fix the issue. But till now the problem persists. I have absolutely no idea when it will be fixed.

Friday, July 29, 2016 11:31 PM
  • When I had issues with my affiliation I escalated via my lead but it still took ~9 months to sort it. Seems like there was some backend process that had died. I'd email your lead and mvpga about this.

Friday, July 29, 2016 11:36 PM
  • Thanks Dave.

I have already intimated Martin Kerstein ( email id v-makers@microsoft.com)  who is my new lead (Windows Insider MVP Lead)  on 21-07-2016 regarding this but haven't got any reply yet, may be he escalated this issue to the Team.

I really appreciate your support. May be an email from you to the concerned department will fix the issue sooner. I am hoping for the best. :)

Saturday, July 30, 2016 12:42 AM
  • Not good response from them, I'd also copy mvpga

Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:05 AM