none
MTM ID RRS feed

• Question

• I know this is going to be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. I am working on my MCT application and was wondering for the MTM ID is this something we make up ourselves or is this given to us by Microsoft?

Thanks for any help/advice.

Rhonda

RLarity
    Monday, March 7, 2011 12:44 AM

Answers

• Hi,

That's not a stupid question at all. Remember ask everything even if it seems 'stupid' for you. That's what the community is for to help each other ;-)

Now for your question:

Once you have your MCP ID visit the website from Metrics That Matters (MTM) https://www.metricsthatmatter.com/MTM/default.aspx and register there. You will be presented with a username and password. You need to remember your username and password for later use. One of the requirements is to teach a class and let your students fill out an online evaluation using MTM. Before you can do that you have to 'schedule' your course on the MTM site. When scheduled your students can use your 'link' to go to that specific evaluation page and fill out their evals.

Microsoft uses the outcome of these evaluations to evaluate trainers.

Once registered you do get the necessary info from MTM (at least I did).

And finally; yes if you do focus on Office you pay the Office MCT fee instead of the technical MCT fee.

hth

Maurice
    Monday, March 7, 2011 8:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

That's not a stupid question at all. Remember ask everything even if it seems 'stupid' for you. That's what the community is for to help each other ;-)

Now for your question:

Once you have your MCP ID visit the website from Metrics That Matters (MTM) https://www.metricsthatmatter.com/MTM/default.aspx and register there. You will be presented with a username and password. You need to remember your username and password for later use. One of the requirements is to teach a class and let your students fill out an online evaluation using MTM. Before you can do that you have to 'schedule' your course on the MTM site. When scheduled your students can use your 'link' to go to that specific evaluation page and fill out their evals.

Microsoft uses the outcome of these evaluations to evaluate trainers.

Once registered you do get the necessary info from MTM (at least I did).

And finally; yes if you do focus on Office you pay the Office MCT fee instead of the technical MCT fee.

hth

Maurice
    Monday, March 7, 2011 8:53 AM
  • Good Evening Maurice,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. It is such a huge help to me when people explain in detail. I do appreciate you taking the time to clarify and clear up my confusion. I search on Microsoft and end up going in circles and just confuse myself more. LOL!!! I find it easier to ask my questions here and everybody seems very helpful.

Thanks a million,

Rhonda

RLarity
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 12:44 AM
  • Hi Maurice,

I'm trying to enroll for MCT and i'm in a little confusion.

The username provided for signing in the MTM site, Is that the MTM ID? or is it something different?

Monday, July 1, 2013 6:51 AM
  • Yes, Your MTM ID is associated with your MCP ID.

your mtm user name is your MTM ID.

Friday, April 11, 2014 8:33 AM