Time Zone in CRM RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

We recently imported an organization onto our crm 4.0 server.  Everything is working fine except that the time zone is on pacific time and we need it to be on EST.  I changed it in the preferences option to be EST under the admin user and tested but it still reflects the pacific time.  Is there any way to get this changed? 

Thanks. 

Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:35 PM

Answers

•  

CRM displays time according to the time zone of the individual logged into the system.  Try changing the time zone of the person logged into the application to EST, log out of the system or refresh your screen and you should see the change to EST time instead of PST.  If you already tried this I apologize.  You can also try a CRM server reboot or IIS reset.
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:57 PM

All replies

•  

CRM displays time according to the time zone of the individual logged into the system.  Try changing the time zone of the person logged into the application to EST, log out of the system or refresh your screen and you should see the change to EST time instead of PST.  If you already tried this I apologize.  You can also try a CRM server reboot or IIS reset.
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:57 PM
  •  

Thanks, Donna.  IIS reset seems to have done the trick. 

Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:38 PM
  • I also applied the hotfix 948002 whic is for incorrect time for workflows and that changed it everywhere.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:07 PM