Mis-remove, please merge. RRS feed

Monday, July 25, 2011 1:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Xudong,

Thank you for your information. We have looked into this issue and approved your request for merging these papers. The changes will be online a few days later. Please check back later.

We appreciate your continuous support and feedback.

Best Regards,

Academic Search Feedback Team

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:18 AM

All replies

• The following two are written by me but they are the same as another two with the same title in my publication list. I tried to merge them but it didn't work. So, could you please do it for me? Thanks a lot for your attention. Isomorphic Transformations of Uncertainties for Incorporating EMYCIN-Style and PROSPECTOR-Style Systems into a Distributed Expert System Luo Xudong, Zhang Chengqi Journal: Journal of Computer Science and Technology - JCST [Read-Only] Prioritised fuzzy constraint satisfaction problems: axioms, instantiation and validation Xudong Luo, Jimmy Ho-man Lee, Ho-fung Leung, Nicholas R. Jennings Reply
    Monday, July 25, 2011 1:18 PM
  • Hi Xudong,

Thank you for your information. We have looked into this issue and approved your request for merging these papers. The changes will be online a few days later. Please check back later.

We appreciate your continuous support and feedback.

Best Regards,

Academic Search Feedback Team

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:18 AM