iPhone??? RRS feed

All replies

• I heard...........reliance gonna launch it in INDIA in 2008
    Tuesday, November 6, 2007 12:11 PM
  • i cn wait till i get a job i.e till dec 2008.......

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 6:24 AM
  • Actually, the iPhone has already got a bit old by the time its launched here in India. Moreover, its not the product i.e.(the iPhone) that the people are interested in, its the brand name(Apple) which the people will like to be the owner of.

It has been reviewed many times. I have been listening about the weak battery life. And if Apple is launching the same product without any upgradations, I fear that the wait might not prove the worth.

Apart from it, there are many other high-end products in the Indian market such as the HTC, iMate, HP, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry etc. which have already made their mark & still don't cost much.

So, in my opinion, if Apple is launching the same product at a high cost, I don't think its worth.

As far as the features are concerned, HTC & all others are also coming up with the similar and better kind of features with the additional benefit that they will now be coming pre-loaded with the Microsoft Windows Mobile Edition 6.

Hope you liked the review!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 7:21 AM
  • well i dsagree with u dude....iphone has much better features than other fones...namely its large touch screen and a gr8  and easy user interface...well if people just want to be associated with apple tell them to buy an ipod ...thts apple too
    Friday, November 9, 2007 5:20 AM
  • My friend, I believe that anyone buying a phone today in the range of even 4-40 Ks has the option to listen to the music or FM & no one would like to carry two different gadgets unless he or she has got a money tree at their homes.

Moreover, no one can challenge the usability & quality of the Microsoft products such as the Windows Mobile Edition.  As far as your liking for the large screen is concerned inspite of the low battery life(as I discussed previously) I have only one thing to say  "Shakal se Zyada Akal pe Dhyan dena Chahiye"

Sunday, November 11, 2007 3:02 PM
  • well battery life of iphone is 8 hrs isnt it enuf for a 3.5 inch screen fone....and it duals up as ipod touch.....so no 2 gadgets reqd. its all in one.
    Sunday, November 11, 2007 4:45 PM
  •  

iPhone leads in Stuff’s “Cool List 2007”

iPhone one of “the Top 10 Most Brilliant Gadgets of 2007”

iPhone a candidate for “Gadget of the Year”

Tell your views on iPhone..

How long will you wait to get iPhone????

vc e foda

gratis

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 1:55 PM
  • nao mecho muito

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 1:57 PM