none
What Is Or What Are XPS? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there! 

I've heard that XPS stands for some kind of computer language.  Iv'e also heard that it is the prefix name for XPS Viewer or XPS Document writer.  Well, I use Windows 7 almost dayly on a Dell Inspiron B130 laptop PC, as I am a Creative and Busysiness writer and I really need to know what XPS program, extension or other gadget this misterious XPS acronym might mean, what it does and what it will not do; if I remove it from my laptop, in hopes to have more RAM or disk space to make my PC faster and more prdoctive and powerful.  I already removed some programs I didn't use, I increased my memory from 2 GB's to 30 GB's and I plan on getting a faster disk drive and a new video card, but I've also heard that, if I remove this XPS thing, I may not be able to use other features and services on my Windows 7.  Can someone please explain this mistery and recomend what is the best thing I can do for my PC?   What else should I beware of? 

Thanks for your help and God bless you!

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:16 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Monday, October 16, 2017 5:59 AM

Answers